Sunday, November 13, 2011

Re-Treat!!! Aaaaaaaaah!

Retreat! Retreat! RETREAT!!!

Re: to do again and again and again and AGAIN!
Treat: TREAT!!!!

Treating Myself Again as needed!

This Retreat is for the Six-Month Marker of This Journey.

The Journey that is Following My Dreams!

So with that in mind and being a half year in I thought it timely to "halt" and do the following:


The Five "R's" ~
Relax
Reflect
Review
Revise
Renew


And so I shall!


I am grateful for the Relaxing phase in this 2 day 3 night Retreat.  I am in need of Relaxing.  Dealing with many things as one would expect in a large city.


So tonight I sit on my bed with the stillness of the quiet (thank you) eve...Big Dixie Kitty is to my side, the next two days are for me, I focus on my breath, slow down my thoughts and slip into Relaxation.


I can Reflect tomorrow!


Good night!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment