Sunday, May 27, 2012

Marathonia~ Chapter One ~ What Day Is It???

Oh Yes!  Day Five!!!





 Aaaaaaaaah!  Day Five.  A busy day.  A good day. A day filled with comfort foods.

I won't even get too detailed with my "fuel" today but I will say it started with breakfast at my neighborhood diner and ended with a slice of pizza while strolling through Washington Square Park.  (Use your imagination).


Block Party??  But no one brought the beer!

Remember I said I would show you the "custom" version of yesterday's hat...not even finished yet...wait till next week.  But I LOVE how it is coming along.  Barbara has such a nice touch with flowers.
                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~
And the day went on.  We blocked, and we sized, and we sold, and we even tidied up the shop.  And after it was ALL done and my co-worker had traveled home, I stayed.

I have made SO MANY FRICKIN HATS!!!!  I have so many more to make.  Tuesday will be My Millinery Day in my own studio but what I really wanted...really needed...was a Chapeau of My Own made in THIS studio...made with ease, simply (proper tools/space!!!).

So on went the Buena Vista Social Club and then:



A very, very tired, very, very satisfied Ms. Carey and Her New Summer Chapeau!!!
All I can say to wrap up Chapter One...

Well Done!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment